Congratulations, you’ve made it! Whether you’re in the middle of your challenge already or you’re thinking on embarking on an amazing feat, been inspired by the likes of Eddie Izzard or Ben Smith, or our very own Cat Woods. You’ve made the first step in finding our 12in12 team!
The process could not be more simple:-
- Decide on what distance you want to complete, and whether you take 12 weeks or 12 months is entirely up to you
- Purchase your medal via our shop – make sure you use an email address we can contact you on
- Once we receive confirmation of payment, we’ll send through some questions so we can get to know about you a bit more, your running experience and why you’re taking on your challenge
It’s important to note that our single requirement is that the runs you complete can be verified to demonstrate you’ve completed the distance. Strava, MapMyRun, Garmin Connect (you get the gist)
- Run all your events within the time frame you’ve set yourself.
- Once you’ve completed your challenge, we’ll ask you to provide us with links to your results so that we can conduct some administrative checks. Make sure your Strava profile is public for us to access and verify, if this is the method you’ve chosen
- Then we’ll send you your medal as a reward!
Maybe you’ve already completed your challenge! Then pop-on over to the shop to get your medal today!
We’ll provide you with all you need to know and get you set up and underway.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The 12in12 team!